Einstein look-alike monkey found in Malaysia
London: Genius finds his match! A Malaysian monkey has been found to have a striking resemblance to Albert Einstein, the man who gave us the theory of relativity.
From his matching receding hairline to his sporadic moustache, the baby monkey is a double for the German-born scientist.
This unlikely double was snapped climbing on his pals and swinging from branches by Professor Mihail Nazarov at Taiping National Park in Malaysia, The Sun reported.
And thanks to his wrinkled face, the Stump-tailed Macaque looks much older than his tender years and even more like the German-born scientist.
Einstein is often regarded as the father of modern physics for developing the E=MC2 equation.
Mihail, a physics professor has been dabbling in photography for nearly 60 years but this is the first time he has ever spotted anything like this.
"As soon as I saw the baby monkey, my very first thought was that it looked like Einstein and that I needed to get some shots of it to prove it," Mihail said.
"When I got back home, I looked back through the shots and could see the similarities between the monkey and Einstein even more," he said.
"I love these pictures and the feeling of capturing something which is so unusual and amazing," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video