Aligarh: The Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) has invited applications for admission to various programmes.
The aspirants should have completed Bachelor's of Technology (B.Tech)/Bachelor's of Architecture (B.Arch)/Bachelor's of Engineering (B.E)/Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) from a recognised university or institute.
Those interested should apply through the official website: http://www.amucontrollerexams.com/.
An application fee of Rs 300 needs to be paid.
Last date for submission of PDF version of online application form:
- B.Tech and B.Arch programmes: February 23
- BA, B.Sc and B.Com programmes: February 25
- MSW programme: February 29
Last date of submissions of online application form are:
- B.Tech and B.Arch programmes: February 19
- B.Ed, BA.LL.B and MBA programmes: February 20
- BA, B.Sc and B.Com programmes: February 22
- MCA, LL.M, M.Ed and MSW programmes: February 24
- M.Sc, BFA, B.P.Ed, M.P.Ed, MFA and M.Tech programmes: March 31
The University has 12 Faculties namely Agricultural Sciences, Arts, Commerce, Engineering & Technology, Law, Life Sciences, Medicine, Management Studies & Research, Science, Social Sciences, Theology, Unani Medicine, each comprising of several Departments of Studies.
The University also maintains a number of colleges, institutes, centres and schools.