UPSC declares CDS (I) 2012 Written Exam Results
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) declared the results for the written test of the Combined Defence Services Examination (I)-2012 on Wednesday, June13.
New Delhi: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) declared the results for the written test of the Combined Defence Services Examination (I)-2012 on Wednesday, June13.
The exam was held by the UPSC in February, 2012.
A total of 10,815 candidates have cleared the written part of CDS (I) – 2012 who will now have to appear for the interview conducted by the Service Selection Board of the Ministry of Defence.
The interviews will be held for admission to (i) Indian Military Academy, Dehradun 134th Course commencing in January, 2013 (ii) Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Course commencing in January, 2013 (iii) Air Force Academy, Hyderabad (Pre-Flying) Training Course for 193rd F(P) Course commencing in January, 2013 (iv) Officers` Training Academy, Chennai 97th SSC Course (for Men) commencing in April, 2013 and (v) Officers` Training Academy, Chennai, 11th SSC Women (Non-Technical) Course commencing in April, 2013.
Any information regarding the examination or the recruitment process can be availed from UPSC’s Facilitation Counter, either in person on working days between 10.00 AM to 5.00 PM or over telephone. The numbers are: 011-23385271, 011-23381125 and 011-23098543
Also the UPSC website http://www.upsc.gov.in contains all the key details pertaining to the exam.
The UPSC conducts CDS exams twice a year for admission to the training academies of Indian Air Force, Indian Navy and Indian Army which then churn out brilliant officers for the Indian defence services.
Zeenews.com wishes all the selected candidates - All the Best - for the SSB interviews and a prestigious career ahead.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- DNA: Why depression cases are increasing rapidly in India?
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...