Arvind Kejriwal to campaign in Punjab
New Delhi: AAP leader Arvind Kejriwal will tour Punjab the next three days to campaign for his candidates in the Lok Sabha election in the state.
Kejriwal`s first halt will be Amritsar, an Aam Aadmi Party source said. Polling for Punjab`s 13 seats will take place April 30. He returns to Delhi April 13.
Kejriwal will leave April 14 for Varanasi in Uttar Pradesh where he is challenging Bharatiya Janata Party`s prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi. The Varanasi constituency will go the polls May 12.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Munich attack: 18-year-old German-Iranian gunman kills 9 at shopping mall
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley?
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part II
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part III
- DNA: Analyzing the real problems of patriotic Kashmir's residents
- Indian consulate in Munich puts out advisory
- Chancellor Angela Merkel to convene German security council after Munich shootings: spokesman
- Merkel aide says cannot confirm Munich shooting was terrorism
- US stocks hit new records; weak British data hits pound
- Whirlpool's biggest challenge is rapid changes in global markets: CEO