Arvind Kejriwal to campaign in Punjab
New Delhi: AAP leader Arvind Kejriwal will tour Punjab the next three days to campaign for his candidates in the Lok Sabha election in the state.
Kejriwal`s first halt will be Amritsar, an Aam Aadmi Party source said. Polling for Punjab`s 13 seats will take place April 30. He returns to Delhi April 13.
Kejriwal will leave April 14 for Varanasi in Uttar Pradesh where he is challenging Bharatiya Janata Party`s prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi. The Varanasi constituency will go the polls May 12.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society- Part II
- DNA: Analysis of loss caused by floods in India
- DNA: Arunachal Pradesh gets gift of 2000km strategic road
- DNA: Arunachal Pradesh gets gift of 2000 km strategic road - Part II
- US Judge blocks federal action on transgender students' bathroom access
- Athletics: Long jump star Rutherford swaps spikes for dancing shoes
- Turkey backtracks on `IS child bomber` claims
- Hardik Patel used quota stir to become leader, amass wealth: Ex-aides
- Tribunal confirms French resort`s burkini ban