Arvind Kejriwal to campaign in Punjab
New Delhi: AAP leader Arvind Kejriwal will tour Punjab the next three days to campaign for his candidates in the Lok Sabha election in the state.
Kejriwal`s first halt will be Amritsar, an Aam Aadmi Party source said. Polling for Punjab`s 13 seats will take place April 30. He returns to Delhi April 13.
Kejriwal will leave April 14 for Varanasi in Uttar Pradesh where he is challenging Bharatiya Janata Party`s prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi. The Varanasi constituency will go the polls May 12.
- VVIP chopper cam: Ex-IAF chief SP Tyagi reaches CBI office for questioning
- Barack Obama has wish about Osama bin Laden`s last moments
- 162 children die in four months in Pakistan's Tharparkar district
- Major blow to Nawaz govt as US asks Pakistan to make ‘full payment’ for F-16 fighter jets
- Death toll from collapsed building in Kenya rises to 22