Arvind Kejriwal to campaign in Punjab
New Delhi: AAP leader Arvind Kejriwal will tour Punjab the next three days to campaign for his candidates in the Lok Sabha election in the state.
Kejriwal`s first halt will be Amritsar, an Aam Aadmi Party source said. Polling for Punjab`s 13 seats will take place April 30. He returns to Delhi April 13.
Kejriwal will leave April 14 for Varanasi in Uttar Pradesh where he is challenging Bharatiya Janata Party`s prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi. The Varanasi constituency will go the polls May 12.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees