LS polls: 56.26 percent voter turnout in Maharashtra
Mumbai: An average 56.26 per cent voter turnout was recorded in the 19 Lok Sabha seats in Maharashtra, where polling was held today in the third and final phase.
The highest turnout was in Dindori (ST) at 64 per cent, while the lowest was in Kalyan at 42 per cent, election office sources said.
The final voting figure may change, they said.
The constituency-wise voting percentage: Nandurbar-ST (62 pc), Dhule (59 pc), Jalgaon (56 pc), Raver (58 pc), Jalna (63 pc), Aurangabad (59 pc), Dindori-ST (64 pc), Nashik (58 pc), Palghar (60 pc), Bhiwandi (43 pc), Kalyan (42 pc), Thane (52 pc), Mumbai North (52 pc), Mumbai North West (60 pc), Mumbai North East (53 pc), Mumbai North Central (55 pc), Mumbai South Central (55 pc), Mumbai South (54 pc) and Raigad (64 pc).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajasthan: Man held for raping 5-year-old girl, torturing 2-yr old sibling
- BSP workers abusing Dayashankar's wife, daughter: BJP
- Kabali movie review: Rajinikanth is the driving force in this otherwise trite tale!
- AN-32 aircraft with 29 aboard missing; Indian Air Force intensifies search operation
- Milo Yiannopoulos Twitter ban: WikiLeaks threatens to start its own micro-blogging service