·In the 2009 Lok Sabha elections, Congress gained majority by winning all five constituencies.
·In the Assembly elections in 2012, Congress emerged as the single largest party with 32 seats while BJP`s strength dropped to 31 seats, five less than what it got in last elections.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter