Yeddyurappa meets RSS leaders, says party will decide on cabinet berth
New Delhi: Former Karnataka Chief Minister BS Yeddyurappa today said that Narendra Modi and BJP leadership would take a call on the issue of inducting him into the new Union cabinet.
"It is left to Narendra Modi and all India party leadership," Yeddyurappa told reporters here when asked whether he would be inducted in the Cabinet.
He was speaking after calling on top RSS leadership here.
Attributing BJP`s massive victory in the Lok Sabha polls to Modi and party cadres, he also underscored the failure of the Congress party.
"BJP has won the elections because of Modi, our work and failure of Congress," Yeddyurappa stated while expressing his happiness over Modi becoming the Prime Minister.
The senior BJP leader appreciated the work of RSS, saying the party has done well due to Sangh`s support.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- LIVE: Videos of Indian casualties on Pakistani channels 'doctored', say Army sources
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are