Yeddyurappa meets RSS leaders, says party will decide on cabinet berth
New Delhi: Former Karnataka Chief Minister BS Yeddyurappa today said that Narendra Modi and BJP leadership would take a call on the issue of inducting him into the new Union cabinet.
"It is left to Narendra Modi and all India party leadership," Yeddyurappa told reporters here when asked whether he would be inducted in the Cabinet.
He was speaking after calling on top RSS leadership here.
Attributing BJP`s massive victory in the Lok Sabha polls to Modi and party cadres, he also underscored the failure of the Congress party.
"BJP has won the elections because of Modi, our work and failure of Congress," Yeddyurappa stated while expressing his happiness over Modi becoming the Prime Minister.
The senior BJP leader appreciated the work of RSS, saying the party has done well due to Sangh`s support.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply