Gujarat govt promoted, transferred 27 IAS officers
Ahmedabad: In a major reshuffle, Gujarat government today transferred 27 senior IAS officers, in which four principal secretaries were promoted to the rank of additional chief secretaries.
RK Tripathy, Rajesh Kishor, Maheshwar Sahu and H K Dash have been promoted as additional chief secretaries from the rank of principal secretaries.
R K Tripathy, who was the Principal Secretary to the Agriculture and Cooperation Department, has been promoted to ACS and transferred as Director General of Mahatma Gandhi Labour Institute, Ahmedabad.
While the three other officers Kishor, Sahu and Dash have been promoted, but not transferred and they will continue in their respective positions.
Shahmeena Husain has been promoted and transferred from the post of Sabarkantha Collector as Director (Administration) of Gujarat Urja Vikas Nigam Ltd.
Vadodara Municipal Commissioner Ashwani Kumar has been transferred to Urban Development and Urban Housing Department and will serve as the managing director of Gujarat Urban Development Company Ltd. Junagadh Collector Manish Bharadwaj will replace Kumar as Vadodara Municipal Commissioner.
Surendranagar Collector P H Shah has been transferred as Rehabilitation Commissioner, Sardar Sarovar Punarvasavat Agency while J N Singh has been appointed as managing director of Sardar Sarovar Narmada Nigam Ltd.
GR Aloria is transferred and appointed as Principal Secretary to government, Urban Development and Urban Housing Department.
On his repatriation from centre, J N Singh has been given the post of Managing Director of Sardar Sarovar Narmada Nigam Ltd.
CEO of Gujarat Maritime Board Pankaj Kumar has been transferred to the post of Ex-officio principal secretary to the government in the General Administration Department. He has been given additional charge of Managing Director of Gujarat Mineral Development Corporation.
A M Tiwari, who was the MD of Gujarat Narmada Valley Fertiliser Company Ltd, has been transferred to the post of principal secretary to the government in the Education Department.
Arvind Agarwal, who was ex-officio Principal Secretary in the General Administration department, has been transferred as the Principal Secretary in the Tribal Development Department.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Virat Kohli's 'shot of the year' already has a big challenger – See video to believe!