Gujarat govt promoted, transferred 27 IAS officers
Ahmedabad: In a major reshuffle, Gujarat government today transferred 27 senior IAS officers, in which four principal secretaries were promoted to the rank of additional chief secretaries.
RK Tripathy, Rajesh Kishor, Maheshwar Sahu and H K Dash have been promoted as additional chief secretaries from the rank of principal secretaries.
R K Tripathy, who was the Principal Secretary to the Agriculture and Cooperation Department, has been promoted to ACS and transferred as Director General of Mahatma Gandhi Labour Institute, Ahmedabad.
While the three other officers Kishor, Sahu and Dash have been promoted, but not transferred and they will continue in their respective positions.
Shahmeena Husain has been promoted and transferred from the post of Sabarkantha Collector as Director (Administration) of Gujarat Urja Vikas Nigam Ltd.
Vadodara Municipal Commissioner Ashwani Kumar has been transferred to Urban Development and Urban Housing Department and will serve as the managing director of Gujarat Urban Development Company Ltd. Junagadh Collector Manish Bharadwaj will replace Kumar as Vadodara Municipal Commissioner.
Surendranagar Collector P H Shah has been transferred as Rehabilitation Commissioner, Sardar Sarovar Punarvasavat Agency while J N Singh has been appointed as managing director of Sardar Sarovar Narmada Nigam Ltd.
GR Aloria is transferred and appointed as Principal Secretary to government, Urban Development and Urban Housing Department.
On his repatriation from centre, J N Singh has been given the post of Managing Director of Sardar Sarovar Narmada Nigam Ltd.
CEO of Gujarat Maritime Board Pankaj Kumar has been transferred to the post of Ex-officio principal secretary to the government in the General Administration Department. He has been given additional charge of Managing Director of Gujarat Mineral Development Corporation.
A M Tiwari, who was the MD of Gujarat Narmada Valley Fertiliser Company Ltd, has been transferred to the post of principal secretary to the government in the Education Department.
Arvind Agarwal, who was ex-officio Principal Secretary in the General Administration department, has been transferred as the Principal Secretary in the Tribal Development Department.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- One year of Modi govt: PM promises to fulfil aspirations
- Watch: Mumbai cops find new secret agents in housewives!
- Hundreds die as heat wave continues in India
- 2G scam: Ex-TRAI chief alleges Manmohan Singh had warned him to cooperate
- Pranab Mukherjee defends Bofors scam, says it was just a media trial
- Salman Khan attends sister Arpita's wedding reception in Mandi
- Zee Media's mega survey on Modi govt
- Zee Media Exclusive: Vidya Balan chats about 'Hamari Adhuri Kahani'
- Para athlete Deepa Malik complains of callous service by Air India
- Smriti Irani visits Amethi, promises to pay insurance money to 25,000 women
- One year of Modi govt: Amit Shah addresses media
- Delhi: Visually impaired boy scores 91.4% in CBSE 12th Board exams
- Mathura rally: PM Modi's ten power-packed dialogues
- I eat beef, can somebody stop me?: Kiren Rijiju hits back at Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi
- BBV: What challenges lie ahead of Modi govt?
- One year of NDA govt: PM Modi writes open letter to nation, promises to transform India
- Arpita-Aayush wedding reception: Salman Khan spreads love in Mandi, says `hum aapke hain`
- World optimistic about India: PM Narendra Modi on 1 year of NDA govt
- MSBSHSE Class 12th HSC results 2015 to be declared at 1pm tomorrow
- Bharatiya Janata Party lacks majority for Ram Temple, Article 370: Amit Shah
- Rahul Gandhi takes a dig at one year of Modi govt, wishes 'happy birthday' to 'suit-boot ki sarkar'
- AAP govt moves resolution against MHA notification: As it happened
- CBSE Class 10 Board Result 2015 (cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in) postponed?
- Check mahresult.nic.in for MSBSHSE Maharashtra Class 12 HSC Result 2015
- Maharashtra MSBSHSE HSC Result 2015 on mahresult.nic.in
- CBSE Class 10 Board Result 2015 to be announced on May 28
- Heatwave kills 90 more in Andhra, Telangana; toll crosses 800
- UBSE Results 2015 (ubse.uk.gov.in): Uttarakhand 12th Result 2015 to be announced today at 11 AM
- Gujjars adamant on holding talks in Bayana; rail tracks remain blocked
- CBSE 10th result to be declared tomorrow