Gujarat medical college student commits suicide by
Jamnagar: A 25-year-old student of MP Shah Medical College committed suicide here on Monday morning, by hanging himself from the campus common room ceiling fan, police officials said.
Bangalore resident Vijay S (25), who took the extreme step, was pursuing a Masters of medicine in the anaesthesia department, the police said.
In his suicide note, he apologised to his parents for taking the drastic step and held nobody responsible for it. He has requested all his study material to be distributed among other students, the police said.
A case of suicide has been registered by the police.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Admissions 2015: Know India's best ranking Universities
- Yasin Bhatkal calls wife from Hyderabad jail, talks of 'help from Damascus'
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon
- Missing UK schoolgirls seen carrying Kalashnikov rifle in ISIS's Raqqa?