Gujarat medical college student commits suicide by
Jamnagar: A 25-year-old student of MP Shah Medical College committed suicide here on Monday morning, by hanging himself from the campus common room ceiling fan, police officials said.
Bangalore resident Vijay S (25), who took the extreme step, was pursuing a Masters of medicine in the anaesthesia department, the police said.
In his suicide note, he apologised to his parents for taking the drastic step and held nobody responsible for it. He has requested all his study material to be distributed among other students, the police said.
A case of suicide has been registered by the police.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- DNA: 1965 Indo-Pak war- Analysis of India's victory and exposing Pakistan's lies
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Dawood, Hafiz Saeed to be in fix as US, India may join hands to nab them
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter