Keshubhai also to undertake yatra in Gujarat
Ahmedabad: Following Congress and Chief Minister Narendra Modi, former chief minister Keshubhai Patel will also undertake an election campaign yatra through Gujarat starting from September 23.
Eighty-three years old Patel, who quit BJP recently and formed `Gujarat Parivartan Party` (GPP), has decided to call it `Parivartan yatra`.
Gujarat Congress leaders have taken out four yatras so far, while Modi has embarked on `Swami Vivekananda Yuva Vikas Yatra`.
GPP`s yatra will start from temple town of Virpur in Rajkot district of Saurashra region, considered to be the stronghold of the newly formed party.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- Log on to wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in for WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 WBCHSE
- Twitter war over IIT Madras row: Smriti Irani challenges Rahul Gandhi to debate over any issue, anywhere