Keshubhai also to undertake yatra in Gujarat
Ahmedabad: Following Congress and Chief Minister Narendra Modi, former chief minister Keshubhai Patel will also undertake an election campaign yatra through Gujarat starting from September 23.
Eighty-three years old Patel, who quit BJP recently and formed `Gujarat Parivartan Party` (GPP), has decided to call it `Parivartan yatra`.
Gujarat Congress leaders have taken out four yatras so far, while Modi has embarked on `Swami Vivekananda Yuva Vikas Yatra`.
GPP`s yatra will start from temple town of Virpur in Rajkot district of Saurashra region, considered to be the stronghold of the newly formed party.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- LIVE: Five nations pull out of SAARC Summit to express solidarity with India over Uri attack
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof