Keshubhai also to undertake yatra in Gujarat
Ahmedabad: Following Congress and Chief Minister Narendra Modi, former chief minister Keshubhai Patel will also undertake an election campaign yatra through Gujarat starting from September 23.
Eighty-three years old Patel, who quit BJP recently and formed `Gujarat Parivartan Party` (GPP), has decided to call it `Parivartan yatra`.
Gujarat Congress leaders have taken out four yatras so far, while Modi has embarked on `Swami Vivekananda Yuva Vikas Yatra`.
GPP`s yatra will start from temple town of Virpur in Rajkot district of Saurashra region, considered to be the stronghold of the newly formed party.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- DNA analysis of Yakub Memon's final moments in Nagpur Jail
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- 2 NDA, 4 UPA leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim before 26/11: Report