Keshubhai also to undertake yatra in Gujarat
Ahmedabad: Following Congress and Chief Minister Narendra Modi, former chief minister Keshubhai Patel will also undertake an election campaign yatra through Gujarat starting from September 23.
Eighty-three years old Patel, who quit BJP recently and formed `Gujarat Parivartan Party` (GPP), has decided to call it `Parivartan yatra`.
Gujarat Congress leaders have taken out four yatras so far, while Modi has embarked on `Swami Vivekananda Yuva Vikas Yatra`.
GPP`s yatra will start from temple town of Virpur in Rajkot district of Saurashra region, considered to be the stronghold of the newly formed party.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt