Keshubhai also to undertake yatra in Gujarat
Ahmedabad: Following Congress and Chief Minister Narendra Modi, former chief minister Keshubhai Patel will also undertake an election campaign yatra through Gujarat starting from September 23.
Eighty-three years old Patel, who quit BJP recently and formed `Gujarat Parivartan Party` (GPP), has decided to call it `Parivartan yatra`.
Gujarat Congress leaders have taken out four yatras so far, while Modi has embarked on `Swami Vivekananda Yuva Vikas Yatra`.
GPP`s yatra will start from temple town of Virpur in Rajkot district of Saurashra region, considered to be the stronghold of the newly formed party.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?