Keshubhai calls Narendra Modi a `crime manager’
Ahmedabad: Slamming Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi over the Supreme Court`s strictures in the Soharabuddin Sheikh fake encounter case, his bete noire Keshubhai Patel has asked if Modi is `Chief Minister` or a `Crime Manager`.
"I want to ask if CM of Gujarat a Chief Minister or a Crime Manager?" Patel wrote on his blog on Friday.
The Supreme Court on Thursday said that Gujarat government was adopting "adversarial attitude" in the proceedings related to the case of fake encounter killing of gangster Sohrabuddin Sheikh, Patel said.
"The court has said it is required to go to the bottom of the larger conspiracy related to cold-blooded killing of three people," Patel said.
Apart from Sheikh, his wife Kausar Bi and eyewitness Tulsi Prajapati were also killed in the alleged fake encounters by Gujarat police.
"Court has said more than once that the state government should have investigated the fake encounter cases thoroughly," Patel added.
"How such cold-blooded murders can be allowed in any part of the country?" Patel asked.
Patel, a former BJP chief minister of the state, recently quit the party to form Gujarat Parivartan Party (GPP) to fight Assembly Elections against Modi.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Aamir Khan's 12-day mystery: From lauding Modi's 'positive India' to dubbing India as 'intolerant'