Keshubhai calls Narendra Modi a `crime manager’
Ahmedabad: Slamming Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi over the Supreme Court`s strictures in the Soharabuddin Sheikh fake encounter case, his bete noire Keshubhai Patel has asked if Modi is `Chief Minister` or a `Crime Manager`.
"I want to ask if CM of Gujarat a Chief Minister or a Crime Manager?" Patel wrote on his blog on Friday.
The Supreme Court on Thursday said that Gujarat government was adopting "adversarial attitude" in the proceedings related to the case of fake encounter killing of gangster Sohrabuddin Sheikh, Patel said.
"The court has said it is required to go to the bottom of the larger conspiracy related to cold-blooded killing of three people," Patel said.
Apart from Sheikh, his wife Kausar Bi and eyewitness Tulsi Prajapati were also killed in the alleged fake encounters by Gujarat police.
"Court has said more than once that the state government should have investigated the fake encounter cases thoroughly," Patel added.
"How such cold-blooded murders can be allowed in any part of the country?" Patel asked.
Patel, a former BJP chief minister of the state, recently quit the party to form Gujarat Parivartan Party (GPP) to fight Assembly Elections against Modi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Here's why Donald Trump called PM Narendra Modi
- Gautam Gambhir gives Aussies perfect send-off, says true champions let their game do all the talking!