Modi holds fifth `Sadbhavna` fast in Bodeli
Bodeli: A 15-member delegation of
TBEA, a Chinese company, led by its managing director Leng
Yong, took a keen interest in the day-long `Sadbhavna` fast of
Gujarat CM Narendra Modi held at tribal- dominated
Bodeli town of Vadodara district on Friday.
This was Modi`s fifth fast, after he had launched the
`Sadbhavna Mission` in Ahmedabad on September 17, when he held
a three-day fast, followed by one-day fasts in Dwarka, Navsari
It was for the first time, a foreign delegation
attended Modi`s `Sadbhavna` fast.
Following Modi`s five-day visit to China earlier this
month, Chinese companies have started taking a keen interest
in Gujarat for investment. About Rs 50,000 crore of Chinese
investment is expected in the state. TBEA company will be
setting up a Rs 2500 green-energy project in Karjan town of
Addressing a public meeting at the end of his fast, in
which, around 6,000 persons took part, Modi warned a gang of
people and agencies trying to defame Gujarat and create
obstacles in the development of the state.
"We have experienced the strength of peace, harmony
and brotherhood, which has taken Gujarat to great heights.
This feat, which we have achieved today, needs to be
remembered," Modi said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I eat beef, can somebody stop me?: Kiren Rijiju hits back at Naqvi
- Delhi: Visually impaired boy scores 91.4% in CBSE 12th Board exams
- MP: 14-year-old boy works as bonded labour since 2009
- UP: Man chops off wife's nose, hair for dowry
- Zee Media Exclusive: The plight of yoga expert Tejaswi Sharma
- Woman denied flat in Mumbai for being a Muslim
- 4 Indians in Forbes' 100 most powerful women list
- Heat ave continues in India, death toll climbs to over 1,400
- Gujjar stir: HC asks Rajasthan govt to clear rail track, roads
- Megastar Amitabh Bachchan slapped with Rs 1 crore notice
- Kenyan lawyer offers to marry Barack Obama's daughter Malia
- Gujjar stir: HC asks Rajasthan govt to clear rail track, roads- Part II
- AIB: The 'Third Gender's right to dignity'
- Maggi likely to face ban in India!
- Salman Khan accident files burnt in Mantralaya fire
- CBSE Class 10 Board Result 2015 to be announced today
- Check mahresult.nic.in for MSBSHSE Maharashtra Class 12 HSC Result 2015
- CBSE Class 10 Board Result 2015 (cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in) postponed?
- Maharashtra MSBSHSE HSC Result 2015 on mahresult.nic.in
- I was misquoted, says Kiren Rijiju on 'beef' remark
- First look: Salman Khan steals thunder in `Bajrangi Bhaijaan`
- mahresult.nic.in updated with MSBSHSE Maharashtra HSC Class XII Result 2015
- Check cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in for CBSE Class 10 Result 2015
- Manmohan Singh defends himself on 2G charge, slams Modi govt for 'carbon copy' schemes
- Sonia Gandhi 'unconstitutional authority' during UPA: PM Narendra Modi
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- Hours after attacking NDA govt, Manmohan Singh meets PM Narendra Modi
- Reservation stir: Five percent job quota to Gujjars unlikely, hints Rajasthan govt
- PMO website revamped, now send e-mail to PM Modi directly
- Death toll climbs to over 1400 as intense heatwave continues in India