Modi holds fifth `Sadbhavna` fast in Bodeli
Bodeli: A 15-member delegation of
TBEA, a Chinese company, led by its managing director Leng
Yong, took a keen interest in the day-long `Sadbhavna` fast of
Gujarat CM Narendra Modi held at tribal- dominated
Bodeli town of Vadodara district on Friday.
This was Modi`s fifth fast, after he had launched the
`Sadbhavna Mission` in Ahmedabad on September 17, when he held
a three-day fast, followed by one-day fasts in Dwarka, Navsari
It was for the first time, a foreign delegation
attended Modi`s `Sadbhavna` fast.
Following Modi`s five-day visit to China earlier this
month, Chinese companies have started taking a keen interest
in Gujarat for investment. About Rs 50,000 crore of Chinese
investment is expected in the state. TBEA company will be
setting up a Rs 2500 green-energy project in Karjan town of
Addressing a public meeting at the end of his fast, in
which, around 6,000 persons took part, Modi warned a gang of
people and agencies trying to defame Gujarat and create
obstacles in the development of the state.
"We have experienced the strength of peace, harmony
and brotherhood, which has taken Gujarat to great heights.
This feat, which we have achieved today, needs to be
remembered," Modi said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- MPs spend more than Rs 25 cr taxpayers' money on study tours: DNA reports
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader