Modi holds fifth `Sadbhavna` fast in Bodeli
Bodeli: A 15-member delegation of
TBEA, a Chinese company, led by its managing director Leng
Yong, took a keen interest in the day-long `Sadbhavna` fast of
Gujarat CM Narendra Modi held at tribal- dominated
Bodeli town of Vadodara district on Friday.
This was Modi`s fifth fast, after he had launched the
`Sadbhavna Mission` in Ahmedabad on September 17, when he held
a three-day fast, followed by one-day fasts in Dwarka, Navsari
It was for the first time, a foreign delegation
attended Modi`s `Sadbhavna` fast.
Following Modi`s five-day visit to China earlier this
month, Chinese companies have started taking a keen interest
in Gujarat for investment. About Rs 50,000 crore of Chinese
investment is expected in the state. TBEA company will be
setting up a Rs 2500 green-energy project in Karjan town of
Addressing a public meeting at the end of his fast, in
which, around 6,000 persons took part, Modi warned a gang of
people and agencies trying to defame Gujarat and create
obstacles in the development of the state.
"We have experienced the strength of peace, harmony
and brotherhood, which has taken Gujarat to great heights.
This feat, which we have achieved today, needs to be
remembered," Modi said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- DNA analysis of Yakub Memon's final moments in Nagpur Jail
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- 2 NDA, 4 UPA leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim before 26/11: Report