Modi is neglecting tribals: Tushar Chaudhary
Vadodara: Union Minister of State for Road
Transport & Highways, Tushar Chaudhary on Saturday alleged that
Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi was neglecting the tribal
community in southern parts of the state, where
leptospirosis had claimed 185 lives in the past four months.
Chaudhary said, "Modi has not
bothered to look into their conditions since the leptospirosis
cases were reported this June."
The minister was here to attend a day-long tribals`
convention organised by Gujarat Congress.
Modi had time to attend sundry inaugurations earlier this
week, but did not visit leptospirosis patients in Surat
government hospital, he said.
"Out of more than 800 patients of leptospirosis in south
Gujarat, 185 people have died," Chaudhary said.
Chaudhary, a trained doctor, represents Bardoli
constituency in south Gujarat in the Lok Sabha.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- DNA: Analyzing the harmful effects of selfies
- Report of a taxi driver who lends helping hand to patients in Mumbai
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog