Narendra Modi to attend wedding of Governor Beniwal`s grand-daughter
Ahmedabad: Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi, who has been frequently at the loggerheads with state Governor Dr Kamla Beniwal, would be attending the wedding of her grand-daughter Aditi Beniwal at Jaipur on Friday night.
"Will be in Jaipur this evening to attend the marriage ceremony of granddaughter of Hon`ble Gujarat Governor," Modi tweeted on Friday.
For the past more than a year a tussle is on between Modi government and the Rajbhavan on the issue of appointment of Justice(retired) R A Mehta as Gujarat Lokayukta.
The state government also has often expressed displeasure about Governor rejecting several bills passed by the state Assembly.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state