Narendra Modi to attend wedding of Governor Beniwal`s grand-daughter
Ahmedabad: Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi, who has been frequently at the loggerheads with state Governor Dr Kamla Beniwal, would be attending the wedding of her grand-daughter Aditi Beniwal at Jaipur on Friday night.
"Will be in Jaipur this evening to attend the marriage ceremony of granddaughter of Hon`ble Gujarat Governor," Modi tweeted on Friday.
For the past more than a year a tussle is on between Modi government and the Rajbhavan on the issue of appointment of Justice(retired) R A Mehta as Gujarat Lokayukta.
The state government also has often expressed displeasure about Governor rejecting several bills passed by the state Assembly.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India
- Vladimir Putin rages as Turkey shoots down Russian plane
- I was shivering while interviewing Nirbhaya's friend, says Ramnath Goenka awardee Sudhir Chaudhary
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- If India was intolerant, then Kiran Rao wouldn't have married Aamir Khan: Baba Ramdev