Narendra Modi to attend wedding of Governor Beniwal`s grand-daughter
Ahmedabad: Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi, who has been frequently at the loggerheads with state Governor Dr Kamla Beniwal, would be attending the wedding of her grand-daughter Aditi Beniwal at Jaipur on Friday night.
"Will be in Jaipur this evening to attend the marriage ceremony of granddaughter of Hon`ble Gujarat Governor," Modi tweeted on Friday.
For the past more than a year a tussle is on between Modi government and the Rajbhavan on the issue of appointment of Justice(retired) R A Mehta as Gujarat Lokayukta.
The state government also has often expressed displeasure about Governor rejecting several bills passed by the state Assembly.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday