11,000 constables to be recruited to Haryana police: Hooda
Gurgaon: Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda said Haryana Police will be strengthened with recruitment of 11,000 constables.
The number of women police personnel will also be increased by 10 per cent and about 1,500 more women police constables will be recruited soon, Hooda said at the passing out parade of the 7th batch of recruits at Recruitment Training Centre (RTC) Bhondsi, Gurgaon.
674 recruits were administered oath of devotion to duty and prizes were given to recruits for outstanding performance during training.
Hooda said he wants Haryana Police Force to be the best in the country and that can only be possible, when the personnel increase their efficiency and win people`s hearts.
Besides taking steps for safety of weaker sections, government has taken a number of steps for controlling crime against women, Hooda said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal