22 foreigners hurt in Haryana road accident
Madhuban, Haryana: Around 35 people, including 22 foreigners, were injured Tuesday morning in Haryana after their tourist bus collided with a truck, said the police.
The accident occurred at around 5.30 am on the national highway.
The tourist bus was coming from Dharamsala in Himachal Pradesh and going towards Delhi.
"Thirty five people, including 22 foreigners, were injured and they were taken to the nearby civil hospital. All of them had got minor injuries...we have arranged private cars and gypsies to take them to Delhi," said a police official at Madhuban, around 120 km from the state capital Chandigarh.
"Foreigners were from different countries like Russia, Italy, Germany and Spain," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Assam Board (seba.net.in & resultsassam.nic.in): SEBA HSLC / AHM class 10th Results 2015 to be announced today
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- CHSE Odisha +2 Results 2015 (chseodisha.nic.in): Odisha Board Class 12th Result 2015 declared on orissaresults.nic.in
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far