22 foreigners hurt in Haryana road accident
Madhuban, Haryana: Around 35 people, including 22 foreigners, were injured Tuesday morning in Haryana after their tourist bus collided with a truck, said the police.
The accident occurred at around 5.30 am on the national highway.
The tourist bus was coming from Dharamsala in Himachal Pradesh and going towards Delhi.
"Thirty five people, including 22 foreigners, were injured and they were taken to the nearby civil hospital. All of them had got minor injuries...we have arranged private cars and gypsies to take them to Delhi," said a police official at Madhuban, around 120 km from the state capital Chandigarh.
"Foreigners were from different countries like Russia, Italy, Germany and Spain," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened