22 foreigners hurt in Haryana road accident
Madhuban, Haryana: Around 35 people, including 22 foreigners, were injured Tuesday morning in Haryana after their tourist bus collided with a truck, said the police.
The accident occurred at around 5.30 am on the national highway.
The tourist bus was coming from Dharamsala in Himachal Pradesh and going towards Delhi.
"Thirty five people, including 22 foreigners, were injured and they were taken to the nearby civil hospital. All of them had got minor injuries...we have arranged private cars and gypsies to take them to Delhi," said a police official at Madhuban, around 120 km from the state capital Chandigarh.
"Foreigners were from different countries like Russia, Italy, Germany and Spain," he added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Candid chat with 'Tamasha' stars Deekipa Padukone, Ranbir Kapoor
- Jabalpur woman commits suicide over Aamir Khan's 'intolerance row'
- Panel discussion on Rajnath Singh's remarks on secularism in Parliament
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Bigg Boss, Day 46: Priya Malik urinates inside the car!
- READ: New twist in Karisma Kapoor, Sunjay Kapur divorce saga!
- Tamasha movie review: Poignant and riveting; Ranbir's the master here!
- Here’s how you can make sex steamy, longer!