3-year-old girl abducted, raped in Haryana
Rewari: A three-year-old girl was allegedly raped after being abducted from her home by an unknown person in Dharuhera area here, police said on Tuesday.
The minor victim girl was admitted in a critical condition to the PGIMS, Rohtak where she was undergoing treatment, they said.
In a complaint filed with the police, the parents of the minor victim said, the incident took place in the early hours on Sunday.
The girl was sleeping beside them in a cottage close to a residential colony, when she was abducted by an unknown person, who took her away to an isolated place and raped her, the parents said in the complaint.
After the complaint lodged with the police by the parents of the girl, the victim was rescued by the police from the bushes, close to the neighbouring Garhi Alawalpur village, where she had been thrown by the accused after committing the crime, police said.
A case of abduction and rape was registered by the police against the unknown accused.
The victim`s father is a migrant labourer of Madhya Pradesh, police said.
A senior police official said efforts were on to trace and apprehend the culprit.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Kaabil’ Hrithik Roshan’s first look out – Here it is
- Champions League: Real Madrid edge past Manchester City to set up all-Madrid final
- AgustaWestland chopper deal: ED to quiz former IAF chief SP Tyagi today
- Sushant Singh Rajput reveals why his ‘Pavitra Rishta’ with Ankita Lokhande ended
- IPL 2016: Shah Rukh Khan thinks his son AbRam could be a mystery fielder – Find out why