AAP`s Gurgaon district convener Ramesh Yadav resigns
Gurgaon: Aam Aadmi Party`s district convener Ramesh Yadav on Sunday resigned alleging that active members of the party were being ignored.
Yadav said he resigned after AAP convener Arvind Kejriwal`s public meeting at Bhim Nagar Ramlila ground here this evening.
"Active members are being neglected despite the fact that they are the back-bone of the district unit," he alleged.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- Why is religion being made the basis of election campaigns in UP?
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Sony Xperia X gets a price cut of whopping Rs 14,000