Abhay Chautala suffers bruises as stage collapses
Rohtak: Abhay Singh Chautala, MLA and son of former Haryana Chief Minister Om Prakash Chautala and six others escaped with minor bruises when a make-shift dais at a INLD party workers` rally collapsed here Friday evening.
The stage collapsed soon after Abhay took his seat on the dais at ground of old bus stand near National Highway 10.
The dais collapsed under the weight of several party functionaries who had joined Abhay.
Later, the programme organisers made arrangement for Abhay and other prominent INLD leaders at another dais that was set up for presenting cultural events to entertain the workers.
Abhay has been addressing the party workers in different parts of the state to boost their morale after conviction of his father Om Prakash Chautala and elder brother Ajay Singh Chautala in the JBT teachers recruitment scam by the CBI court.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India