Abhay Chautala suffers bruises as stage collapses
Rohtak: Abhay Singh Chautala, MLA and son of former Haryana Chief Minister Om Prakash Chautala and six others escaped with minor bruises when a make-shift dais at a INLD party workers` rally collapsed here Friday evening.
The stage collapsed soon after Abhay took his seat on the dais at ground of old bus stand near National Highway 10.
The dais collapsed under the weight of several party functionaries who had joined Abhay.
Later, the programme organisers made arrangement for Abhay and other prominent INLD leaders at another dais that was set up for presenting cultural events to entertain the workers.
Abhay has been addressing the party workers in different parts of the state to boost their morale after conviction of his father Om Prakash Chautala and elder brother Ajay Singh Chautala in the JBT teachers recruitment scam by the CBI court.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips apart bowlers to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy