Anti-terror training for Haryana police officers
Chandigarh: Officials of Haryana Police
Department would be imparted training to deal with the
incidents of terrorism, Home Minister Gopal Kanda said on Saturday.
The intelligence wing of the police department would also
be strengthened to control such incidents.
Kanda in a release issued here said the officers would
also be given training on how to deal with cyber crimes.
Also, those posted in the National Capital Region
would be acquainted with the skills required to handle modern
He said a 12-day training programme on how to tackle
incidents of terrorism has already been organized at Haryana
Police Academy, Madhuban by Bureau of Research and
Development, New Delhi.
This training was imparted by the Police Officers of
the USA to about 18 police officers of different states
He said all police stations have been connected with
internet so as to improve their efficiency in the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- DNA: Why depression cases are increasing rapidly in India?
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- Pune Test: Virender Sehwag could have saved India from embarrassment, says former Aussie stars
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...