Anti-terror training for Haryana police officers
Chandigarh: Officials of Haryana Police
Department would be imparted training to deal with the
incidents of terrorism, Home Minister Gopal Kanda said on Saturday.
The intelligence wing of the police department would also
be strengthened to control such incidents.
Kanda in a release issued here said the officers would
also be given training on how to deal with cyber crimes.
Also, those posted in the National Capital Region
would be acquainted with the skills required to handle modern
He said a 12-day training programme on how to tackle
incidents of terrorism has already been organized at Haryana
Police Academy, Madhuban by Bureau of Research and
Development, New Delhi.
This training was imparted by the Police Officers of
the USA to about 18 police officers of different states
He said all police stations have been connected with
internet so as to improve their efficiency in the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state