Anti-terror training for Haryana police officers
Chandigarh: Officials of Haryana Police
Department would be imparted training to deal with the
incidents of terrorism, Home Minister Gopal Kanda said on Saturday.
The intelligence wing of the police department would also
be strengthened to control such incidents.
Kanda in a release issued here said the officers would
also be given training on how to deal with cyber crimes.
Also, those posted in the National Capital Region
would be acquainted with the skills required to handle modern
He said a 12-day training programme on how to tackle
incidents of terrorism has already been organized at Haryana
Police Academy, Madhuban by Bureau of Research and
Development, New Delhi.
This training was imparted by the Police Officers of
the USA to about 18 police officers of different states
He said all police stations have been connected with
internet so as to improve their efficiency in the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajnath Singh arrives in Kashmir, meets civil society delegation
- Nawaz Sharif's dream of making Kashmir a terror hell will never come true, says Sushma Swaraj
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- New 'talk therapy' cheap, effective for treating depression
- Turmeric compound may treat colon cancer
- Flash floods, landslides leave 112 dead in China, thousands evacuated: State media
- Shocking: Man steals car battery in broad daylight! Watch viral video
- Twitter will not Periscope its quarterly earnings results