Dera member murder: Court reserves order on closure report
Ambala: A CBI Court here on Thursday reserved its order till tomorrow (Friday) in a closure report filed by CBI in Faquir Chand murder case, in which Dera Sacha Sauda chief Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh is one of the accused.
Faquir, a senior functionary of the sect, had been missing since 1991. CBI had registered a murder case against the Dera chief and a few others in February on a complaint filed by Faquir`s brother Ram Kumar Bishnoi.
The CBI in its closure report had stated that no evidence was found against the Dera chief and others.
However, Bishnoi pleaded before the Court that CBI had not conducted the inquiry in a proper way, submitting that there were sufficient evidences available in this case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- DNA: How India became world's largest arms importer
- BMC election 2017 results LIVE: Massive surge in BJP's seats; counting underway
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017 LIVE: Shiv Sena, BJP supporters clash in Mumbai; Congress wiped out from state
- Solapur Municipal Corporation Elections 2017 Results LIVE: Asaduddin Owaisi's AIMIM bags 5 seats; counting underway