Dera member murder: Court reserves order on closure report
Ambala: A CBI Court here on Thursday reserved its order till tomorrow (Friday) in a closure report filed by CBI in Faquir Chand murder case, in which Dera Sacha Sauda chief Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh is one of the accused.
Faquir, a senior functionary of the sect, had been missing since 1991. CBI had registered a murder case against the Dera chief and a few others in February on a complaint filed by Faquir`s brother Ram Kumar Bishnoi.
The CBI in its closure report had stated that no evidence was found against the Dera chief and others.
However, Bishnoi pleaded before the Court that CBI had not conducted the inquiry in a proper way, submitting that there were sufficient evidences available in this case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral: Why Rameswaram was chosen over New Delhi?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- LIVE: Yakub Memon buried in Mumbai; Rajnath says he got chance to express views in all forums
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened