Dera member murder: Court reserves order on closure report
Ambala: A CBI Court here on Thursday reserved its order till tomorrow (Friday) in a closure report filed by CBI in Faquir Chand murder case, in which Dera Sacha Sauda chief Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh is one of the accused.
Faquir, a senior functionary of the sect, had been missing since 1991. CBI had registered a murder case against the Dera chief and a few others in February on a complaint filed by Faquir`s brother Ram Kumar Bishnoi.
The CBI in its closure report had stated that no evidence was found against the Dera chief and others.
However, Bishnoi pleaded before the Court that CBI had not conducted the inquiry in a proper way, submitting that there were sufficient evidences available in this case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- DNA: Zee Media's campaign to celebrate Diwali with soldier's family
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- Diwali 2016: Dhanteras Puja timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- UPA govt thought of attacking Lashkar HQ, training camps after 26/11 strike, claims ex-NSA Shivshankar Menon