Dera member murder: Court reserves order on closure report
Ambala: A CBI Court here on Thursday reserved its order till tomorrow (Friday) in a closure report filed by CBI in Faquir Chand murder case, in which Dera Sacha Sauda chief Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh is one of the accused.
Faquir, a senior functionary of the sect, had been missing since 1991. CBI had registered a murder case against the Dera chief and a few others in February on a complaint filed by Faquir`s brother Ram Kumar Bishnoi.
The CBI in its closure report had stated that no evidence was found against the Dera chief and others.
However, Bishnoi pleaded before the Court that CBI had not conducted the inquiry in a proper way, submitting that there were sufficient evidences available in this case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dengue cases on the rise in Delhi - Is the govt waiting for another epidemic?
- JNU student accuses fellow PhD scholar and AISA member of rape
- Sukhoi 30MKI posted in Arunachal Pradesh; Kiren Rijiju lauds development
- Olympic medalist PV Sindhu returns to Hyderabad; receives grand welcome
- Twelve-year-old ISIS suicide bomber caught and arrested in Iraq
- Katrina Kaif, Sidharth Malhotra's 'workout tips' will give you major 'Baar Baar Dekho' feels! Pic inside
- PM inaugurates Stor Palace, says Indians will always be with Afghanistan
- Bangladesh PM Hasina accuses BNP of being behind 2014 grenade attack
- Trains delayed after wire snaps on Delhi-Saharanpur route
- Renault Kwid 1.0-litre launched in India at starting price of Rs 3.82 lakh