Dera member murder: Court reserves order on closure report
Ambala: A CBI Court here on Thursday reserved its order till tomorrow (Friday) in a closure report filed by CBI in Faquir Chand murder case, in which Dera Sacha Sauda chief Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh is one of the accused.
Faquir, a senior functionary of the sect, had been missing since 1991. CBI had registered a murder case against the Dera chief and a few others in February on a complaint filed by Faquir`s brother Ram Kumar Bishnoi.
The CBI in its closure report had stated that no evidence was found against the Dera chief and others.
However, Bishnoi pleaded before the Court that CBI had not conducted the inquiry in a proper way, submitting that there were sufficient evidences available in this case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred