Evening court in Bhiwani
Bhiwani: To settle cases speedily, an evening court has started functioning at the judicial complex
The evening court, set up by the Haryana Legal Services Authority, was inaugurated today by Punjab and Haryana High Court Judge AN Jindal.
Cases pertaining to the Motor Vehicles Act and other offences like challans will be decided by the court, Chief Judicial Magistrate Rajesh Kumar Bhankar said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Jharkhand: Zee Media honors ten environmentalists with Green Warrior Award
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley?
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part II
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part III
- Soon, share all kinds of files on WhatsApp; get better authentication feature
- Plea seeks imposition of Governor's rule in J&K; SC to hear matter next week
- Asthma breakthrough? Scientists find novel way to prevent the disease!
- 'Madaari' movie review: Irrfan Khan displays brilliance in this thought provoking tale
- Thai cops question UK journalist`s wife over `royal insult`