Four children die in wall collapse in Haryana
Chandigarh: Four children died when a wall collapsed on them in village Chaushala in Kalayat block of Kaithal district in Haryana, police said Thursday.
The children were identified as Ajay, Nutun, Sachin and Bhupinder, all aged between seven to eight years, an official spokesman said here.
The four had gone missing last evening after they had left their houses for playing, villagers told the officials.
The four were found buried under the debris of the wall, which had collpased due to the recent rains.
Sub divisional Magistrate Nar Hari Bangar and District Development and Panchayat Officer Rajesh Khoth visited the area on behalf of district administration and consoled the families of the victims.
After getting the post mortem done at local Indira Gandhi Multi Speciality Hospital today the bodies have been handed over to the bereaved families.
Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda sought the detail report from Deputy Commissioner Chander Shekhar about the incident.
He directed that all help be assured to the families of the victims.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love