Four children die in wall collapse in Haryana
Chandigarh: Four children died when a wall collapsed on them in village Chaushala in Kalayat block of Kaithal district in Haryana, police said Thursday.
The children were identified as Ajay, Nutun, Sachin and Bhupinder, all aged between seven to eight years, an official spokesman said here.
The four had gone missing last evening after they had left their houses for playing, villagers told the officials.
The four were found buried under the debris of the wall, which had collpased due to the recent rains.
Sub divisional Magistrate Nar Hari Bangar and District Development and Panchayat Officer Rajesh Khoth visited the area on behalf of district administration and consoled the families of the victims.
After getting the post mortem done at local Indira Gandhi Multi Speciality Hospital today the bodies have been handed over to the bereaved families.
Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda sought the detail report from Deputy Commissioner Chander Shekhar about the incident.
He directed that all help be assured to the families of the victims.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- DNA: Inside story of Indian Army's surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read