Gurgaon to have AC bus stand
Chandigarh: Gurgaon will soon have an air-conditioned bus stand equipped with facilities like medical and retiring rooms, post office and railway booking counter.
The bus stand will be constructed over an area of three acres at Sector-29 in Gurgaon, a spokesperson of Haryana Transport department said on Friday.
"It has been designed keeping in view the needs of Gurgaon and will have all key facilities like ticket counters, waiting hall, retiring rooms, office space, ATM, clock rooms, public convenience, especially for the handicapped, eating joints, book store, post office, medical room, railway booking counter and a room for the lost and found," the spokesman said.
The concept and design of this ultra-modern bus stand have been finalised and funds for the same earmarked, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dengue cases on the rise in Delhi - Is the govt waiting for another epidemic?
- JNU student accuses fellow PhD scholar and AISA member of rape
- Sukhoi 30MKI posted in Arunachal Pradesh; Kiren Rijiju lauds development
- Olympic medalist PV Sindhu returns to Hyderabad; receives grand welcome
- Twelve-year-old ISIS suicide bomber caught and arrested in Iraq
- Kamal Haasan to be conferred French award
- New laser created from jellyfish proteins
- Rohit Shetty's 'Ram Lakhan' remake not happening anymore? Here's what we know so far!
- Gionee S6s smartphone for selfie lovers to be launched in India today
- Rio Olympics 2016: Sakshi Malik, PV Sindhu shine for India; USA top tally with 121 medals