Gurgaon to have AC bus stand
Chandigarh: Gurgaon will soon have an air-conditioned bus stand equipped with facilities like medical and retiring rooms, post office and railway booking counter.
The bus stand will be constructed over an area of three acres at Sector-29 in Gurgaon, a spokesperson of Haryana Transport department said on Friday.
"It has been designed keeping in view the needs of Gurgaon and will have all key facilities like ticket counters, waiting hall, retiring rooms, office space, ATM, clock rooms, public convenience, especially for the handicapped, eating joints, book store, post office, medical room, railway booking counter and a room for the lost and found," the spokesman said.
The concept and design of this ultra-modern bus stand have been finalised and funds for the same earmarked, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Top wrestler Narsingh fails dope test, may miss Olympics
- UP: At least 7 children killed as school van collides with train in Bhadohi
- Rajasthan HC acquits Salman Khan in two chinkara poaching cases
- Watch - Moment of Kabul suicide blast caught on camera
- Devotees throng Lord Shiva temples to celebrate first Monday of 'Saawan'
- Red Corridor to be redrawn - Know how many districts will be taken off Naxalite–Maoist insurgency list
- SC issues notice to Vijay Mallya for not disclosing assets
- Parliament video: Speaker forms 9-member probe panel, asks Bhagwant Mann not to attend House
- Impressed with Narendra Modi; India is in safe hands under his government - Praises by RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat
- ‘Wanted’ duo Salman Khan – Prabhudheva to team up again?