Gurgaon to have AC bus stand
Chandigarh: Gurgaon will soon have an air-conditioned bus stand equipped with facilities like medical and retiring rooms, post office and railway booking counter.
The bus stand will be constructed over an area of three acres at Sector-29 in Gurgaon, a spokesperson of Haryana Transport department said on Friday.
"It has been designed keeping in view the needs of Gurgaon and will have all key facilities like ticket counters, waiting hall, retiring rooms, office space, ATM, clock rooms, public convenience, especially for the handicapped, eating joints, book store, post office, medical room, railway booking counter and a room for the lost and found," the spokesman said.
The concept and design of this ultra-modern bus stand have been finalised and funds for the same earmarked, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read