Gurgaon to have AC bus stand
Chandigarh: Gurgaon will soon have an air-conditioned bus stand equipped with facilities like medical and retiring rooms, post office and railway booking counter.
The bus stand will be constructed over an area of three acres at Sector-29 in Gurgaon, a spokesperson of Haryana Transport department said on Friday.
"It has been designed keeping in view the needs of Gurgaon and will have all key facilities like ticket counters, waiting hall, retiring rooms, office space, ATM, clock rooms, public convenience, especially for the handicapped, eating joints, book store, post office, medical room, railway booking counter and a room for the lost and found," the spokesman said.
The concept and design of this ultra-modern bus stand have been finalised and funds for the same earmarked, he said.
- J&K: Teams named after militants in cricket tournament
- Laser walls activated along Indo-Pak border to keep vigil against terrorists
- Haji Ali Dargah row: Trupti Desai wants support of Aamir, Salman, SRK
- ISRO successfully launches IRNSS-1G into the orbit
- IRNSS-1G launch: It's a great gift to people of India from scientists, says PM Modi
- View from space: Bahamas reef looks like a watercolor painting!
- Madame Tussauds to unveil PM Narendra Modi's wax statue in London today
- WATCH: Hilarious! Chris Gayle performs on 'Champion' song; asks fans to contact him for bookings
- AgustaWestland VVIP chopper scam: SC to hear plea next week on FIR against 'bribe-takers'
- Wow! KFC India to replace plastic packaging with edible bowls!