Gurgaon to have AC bus stand
Chandigarh: Gurgaon will soon have an air-conditioned bus stand equipped with facilities like medical and retiring rooms, post office and railway booking counter.
The bus stand will be constructed over an area of three acres at Sector-29 in Gurgaon, a spokesperson of Haryana Transport department said on Friday.
"It has been designed keeping in view the needs of Gurgaon and will have all key facilities like ticket counters, waiting hall, retiring rooms, office space, ATM, clock rooms, public convenience, especially for the handicapped, eating joints, book store, post office, medical room, railway booking counter and a room for the lost and found," the spokesman said.
The concept and design of this ultra-modern bus stand have been finalised and funds for the same earmarked, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral: Why Rameswaram was chosen over New Delhi?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- LIVE: Yakub Memon buried at Chandanwadi's Bada Kabristan in Mumbai
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?