Haryana Congress not to politicise Chautala issue
Chandigarh: The Congress in Haryana on Monday claimed it would not politicise the issue of sentence awarded to former Chief Minister Om Parkash Chautala, his son and others, as "it has never indulged in such politics".
Haryana Congress Spokesperson Ran Singh Maan today said Congress party had exercised restrain while commenting on the issue and Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda`s reaction to it was also modest.
However, if anybody takes it otherwise, it would be his mistake, he said.
The Congress party and the state government would prefer to continue to work for the welfare of the people and development of the state instead of paying any heed to the misinformation campaign of Indian National Lok Dal.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy?
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy? - Part II
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy? - Part III
- West Indies vs India, 1st Test: 5-star Ashwin dominates hosts on Day 4
- Televangelist Zakir Naik's aides make startling revelations, it will shock you -- Read
- Govt begins search for Bankruptcy Board chief
- BSF - Pakistan Rangers talks this week in Lahore
- LIVE STREAMING: West Indies vs India, 1st Test, Day 4