Haryana Congress not to politicise Chautala issue
Chandigarh: The Congress in Haryana on Monday claimed it would not politicise the issue of sentence awarded to former Chief Minister Om Parkash Chautala, his son and others, as "it has never indulged in such politics".
Haryana Congress Spokesperson Ran Singh Maan today said Congress party had exercised restrain while commenting on the issue and Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda`s reaction to it was also modest.
However, if anybody takes it otherwise, it would be his mistake, he said.
The Congress party and the state government would prefer to continue to work for the welfare of the people and development of the state instead of paying any heed to the misinformation campaign of Indian National Lok Dal.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy? Part II
- TMC govt cracks down on 'Narayani Sena', bans training camps in Cooch Behar district
- Brazil police say IOC's Patrick Hickey discussed illegal ticket sales
- TCS settles Orange County lawsuit for $26 mn; shares down
- Turkish military, US-led coalition launch major operation in northern Syria - officials
- US condemns North Korea missile test-fire, calls it 'provocation'