Haryana Congress not to politicise Chautala issue
Chandigarh: The Congress in Haryana on Monday claimed it would not politicise the issue of sentence awarded to former Chief Minister Om Parkash Chautala, his son and others, as "it has never indulged in such politics".
Haryana Congress Spokesperson Ran Singh Maan today said Congress party had exercised restrain while commenting on the issue and Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda`s reaction to it was also modest.
However, if anybody takes it otherwise, it would be his mistake, he said.
The Congress party and the state government would prefer to continue to work for the welfare of the people and development of the state instead of paying any heed to the misinformation campaign of Indian National Lok Dal.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Admissions 2015: Know India's best ranking Universities
- Yasin Bhatkal calls wife from Hyderabad jail, talks of 'help from Damascus'
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon
- Missing UK schoolgirls seen carrying Kalashnikov rifle in ISIS's Raqqa?