Haryana Congress not to politicise Chautala issue
Chandigarh: The Congress in Haryana on Monday claimed it would not politicise the issue of sentence awarded to former Chief Minister Om Parkash Chautala, his son and others, as "it has never indulged in such politics".
Haryana Congress Spokesperson Ran Singh Maan today said Congress party had exercised restrain while commenting on the issue and Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda`s reaction to it was also modest.
However, if anybody takes it otherwise, it would be his mistake, he said.
The Congress party and the state government would prefer to continue to work for the welfare of the people and development of the state instead of paying any heed to the misinformation campaign of Indian National Lok Dal.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town