Haryana Congress not to politicise Chautala issue
Chandigarh: The Congress in Haryana on Monday claimed it would not politicise the issue of sentence awarded to former Chief Minister Om Parkash Chautala, his son and others, as "it has never indulged in such politics".
Haryana Congress Spokesperson Ran Singh Maan today said Congress party had exercised restrain while commenting on the issue and Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda`s reaction to it was also modest.
However, if anybody takes it otherwise, it would be his mistake, he said.
The Congress party and the state government would prefer to continue to work for the welfare of the people and development of the state instead of paying any heed to the misinformation campaign of Indian National Lok Dal.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nitish suspends Cabinet Minister Kushwaha over alleged sting operation
- Watch: PM Modi delivers speech at Mumbai Metro Phase-II inauguration
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Panel discussion on the controversial sacking of Asim Ahmed Khan from AAP
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Watch: How smartly this woman steals smartphone, walks away with it
- India vs South Africa: MS Dhoni disappointed about 'gamble' not paying off
- India vs South Africa, 1st ODI: Rohit's century in vain as Proteas snatch 5-run win
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read