Haryana govt has earmarked Rs 1650 cr for old age allowance
Chandigarh: Haryana government has earmarked
about Rs 1650 crore for providing old age allowance and
pension to disabled and widows and financial assistance to
destitute children during the current financial year.
This was stated by Finance Minister Ajay Singh Yadav
while presiding over a meeting called to review the progress
of construction of building of old age home, Rewari, here
Yadav said that a new building of old age home in Rewari,
having capacity of 150 inmates, would be constructed in place
of the existing building at a cost of Rs 4 crore.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi