Haryana govt has earmarked Rs 1650 cr for old age allowance
Chandigarh: Haryana government has earmarked
about Rs 1650 crore for providing old age allowance and
pension to disabled and widows and financial assistance to
destitute children during the current financial year.
This was stated by Finance Minister Ajay Singh Yadav
while presiding over a meeting called to review the progress
of construction of building of old age home, Rewari, here
Yadav said that a new building of old age home in Rewari,
having capacity of 150 inmates, would be constructed in place
of the existing building at a cost of Rs 4 crore.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?