Haryana issues transfer orders for 24 IAS officers
Chandigarh: In a major reshuffle, the Haryana government today issued transfer and positing orders for 24 IAS officers and one HCS officer.
Shakuntla Jakhu, Additional Chief Secretary (ACS) Food and Supplies department has been posted as ACS, Cooperation.
T C Gupta, who was holding the charge of Town and Country Planning department as Director General has been posted as Principal Secretary, Food and Supplies department and Secretary Cell for proper utilisation/disposal of government property.
Anurag Rastogi, Excise and Taxation Commissioner, has been posted as DG, Town and Country Planning department.
Anil Malik, MD HAFED was shifted to Excise and Taxation Commissioner.
Tarun Bajaj, MD, Haryana Vidyut Prasaran Nigam, Special Secretary, Power has been posted as MD, HSIIDC, HFC and Haryana Mass Rapid Transport Corporation.
Mahavir Singh, DG of Welfare of SC and BC has been shifted as DG and Special Secretary, Food and Supplies and MD, Confed. Sudhir Rajpal has been shifted from Commissioner MC, Gurgaon to DG and Special Secretary to Information, Public Relations and DG Sports Youth Affairs.
Sumita Misra has been shifted from DG, Women and Child Development to Commissioner Transport and Special Secretary Transport department.
Ashok Kumar Yadav has been shifted from DG Social Justice and Empowerment to MD, HAFED.
Anurag Aggarwal, MD, HPGCL has been posted as MD, Haryana Vidyut Prasaran Nigam, Special Secretary, Power. Rajbir Singh, DG, Food and Supplies shifted to Special Secretary to General Administration and Establishment, Monitoring and Coordination department.
Ram Niwas, Secretary Urban Local Bodies shifted to Secretary, Development and Panchyata Department.
Raghvend SN Roy, Managing Director, Dairy Development Cooperative Federation Ltd. And Special Secretary, Administrative Reforms Department has been posted as Principal Secretary, Medical Education and Research Department.
Meanwhile, the state government also issued posting and transfer orders of three IPS officers with immediate effect.
S S Deswal, Additional Director General of Police (ADGP), Telecom has been posted as ADGP, Crime.
Y Puran Kumar, awaiting posting orders, has been posted as Superintendent of Police (SP), Crime with additional charge of SP, Telecom and Pankaj Nain, awaiting posting orders, has been posted as Assistant Inspector General, Administration.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch: Reports on final deal of M-777 tanks between India and America
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing