Haryana: Notice to SPIO, First Appellate Authority
Rohtak: The Haryana Information Commission has issued notices to a State Information Public Officer (SPIO) and First Appellate Authority for allegedly not furnishing entire information sought under the Right to Information Act to an RTI activist.
The Commission also directed the SPIO and the First Appellate Authority-cum-under secretary to file their written reply to the points raised by the complainant by April 18.
A coordinator of Haryana Soochna Adhikar Manch, Subhash, had filed an RTI application before the office of SPIO on August 18, 2011, seeking information about functioning of the state public information office.
However, when the SPIO did not provide him the entire information even after 60 days he filed first appeal before the First Appellate Authority.
When the Appellate Authority also did not respond to his application, he complained to the State Information Commission.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days