Haryana PCB to give online NOCs to industries
Chandigarh: The Haryana State Pollution
Control Board would set up its offices at district level and
process online the NOC (No Objection Certificate) applications
from industries seeking environmental clearance.
Four new laboratories would also be set at Panipat,
Yamunanagar, Sonipat and Bahadurgarh. It has been decided to
strengthen and upgrade existing laboratories in the state, an
official release said here today.
With a view to provide more facilities to the
entrepreneurs, consent to operate grant of authorisation and
cess collection would be included within the ambit of online
services if process of the NOCs becomes a success.
The release said there is a major threat to environment
due to plastic carry bags and efforts were on to spread
awareness among the farmers against its hazards and those of
paddy straw and wheat stubble burning, it said.
The government had also issued a revised notification on
plastic carry bags by increasing their thickness from 30
microns to 40 microns.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: 8-year-old boy dies after falling into pothole
- Woman commits suicide in UP after posting message on social media
- Nirbhaya gang-rape convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail
- Rajnath Singh, Mehbooba Mufti hold joint press conference on Kashmir violence
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh
- Italy earthquake kills 159 as rescuers race to find survivors
- Awwdorable: Vivek Dahiya singing 'Lag Ja Gale' to Divyanka Tripathi will melt your heart – Watch
- Here's PV Sindhu's REPLY to Telangana deputy CM who offered her a 'better coach' than Pullela Gopichand
- When Smriti Irani was denied cabin crew job for 'lack of good personality' - Know Details
- Health Ministry to start awareness campaign on dengue, chikungunya