Haryana Youth Congress to celebrate Rahul`s birthday in a big way
Chandigarh: Haryana Youth Congress will celebrate the birthday of Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi at Rohtak on June 19.
To mark the occasion, Youth Congress leaders will distribute sewing machines to women belonging to Scheduled Castes or Backward Classes in all 90 Assembly constituencies so that they can earn their livelihood through self- employment, Haryana Youth Congress President Amit Sihag said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!