NCW chief visits Geetika`s house, assures free legal support
New Delhi: National Commission for Women (NCW) chief Mamata Sharma on Thursday visited the house of former airhostess of MDLR airline Geetika Sharma who committed suicide.
"We will provide all help. The family needs a lawyer. We will appoint a lawyer for them free of cost. Their demands will be fulfilled," she said after the visit.
She also took exception to the comments of Kanda`s lawyer while seeking anticipatory bail for him.
"He is a lawyer. He will say whatever comes to his mind. It is not related to the case," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating on 'record' Puma deal