NCW chief visits Geetika`s house, assures free legal support
New Delhi: National Commission for Women (NCW) chief Mamata Sharma on Thursday visited the house of former airhostess of MDLR airline Geetika Sharma who committed suicide.
"We will provide all help. The family needs a lawyer. We will appoint a lawyer for them free of cost. Their demands will be fulfilled," she said after the visit.
She also took exception to the comments of Kanda`s lawyer while seeking anticipatory bail for him.
"He is a lawyer. He will say whatever comes to his mind. It is not related to the case," she said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Aamir Khan's 12-day mystery: From lauding Modi's 'positive India' to dubbing India as 'intolerant'