NCW chief visits Geetika`s house, assures free legal support
New Delhi: National Commission for Women (NCW) chief Mamata Sharma on Thursday visited the house of former airhostess of MDLR airline Geetika Sharma who committed suicide.
"We will provide all help. The family needs a lawyer. We will appoint a lawyer for them free of cost. Their demands will be fulfilled," she said after the visit.
She also took exception to the comments of Kanda`s lawyer while seeking anticipatory bail for him.
"He is a lawyer. He will say whatever comes to his mind. It is not related to the case," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Ten interesting facts about hockey legend Dhyan Chand