Three class VII DPS students booked for sodomising classmate
Rohtak: Three students of Delhi Public School (DPS) located on the Rohtak-Jind road were booked for allegedly sodomising one of their classmates in the school premises, police said.
The accused students, all studying in class VII, had been sodomising the victim for last one-and-an half years but the incident came to light on Tuesday morning when he informed his parents about the same.
They immediately reached the school and informed the principal and members of managing committee of the school demanding action against the accused. Later, after the school authorities refused to initiate action against them, the victim`s parents lodged a police complaint in this regard. Further probes are on into the case.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- Muslims worldwide had celebrated after 9/11: Donald Trump
- PM Modi congratulates Zee News for its efforts to promote energy conservation
- Reptile fossil explains how snakes lost their legs