Three class VII DPS students booked for sodomising classmate
Rohtak: Three students of Delhi Public School (DPS) located on the Rohtak-Jind road were booked for allegedly sodomising one of their classmates in the school premises, police said.
The accused students, all studying in class VII, had been sodomising the victim for last one-and-an half years but the incident came to light on Tuesday morning when he informed his parents about the same.
They immediately reached the school and informed the principal and members of managing committee of the school demanding action against the accused. Later, after the school authorities refused to initiate action against them, the victim`s parents lodged a police complaint in this regard. Further probes are on into the case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6.3-magnitude earthquake hits off Papua New Guinea: USGS
- Brexit a danger to US financial stability: Treasury
- Pak group uses ‘pellet-hit’ images of PM Modi, Amitabh Bachchan for Kashmir issue
- 19 killed in knife rampage at Japan care home; suspect surrenders
- Government auditor suspects companies rigged 1st e-auction of coal blocks in 2015