Villagers block Delhi-Jaipur highway after accident
Gurgaon: Angry villagers on Friday blocked the Delhi-Jaipur National Highway for several hours following the death of a villager in an accident, said police.
Villagers from Nakhraula, Rampura and other villages blocked traffic on Delhi-Jaipur highway after the death of a two-wheeler rider who hailed from the area.
"Traffic was blocked near the 44 kilometre (point) after a road accident in which a person died on the spot," a senior police officer told a news agency.
The blockade caused a massive traffic jam.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 11-year old Odisha boy to get football training at Bayern Munich in Germany
- China warns India against deploying BrahMos cruise missile in Arunachal Pradesh
- One killed in TV channel office attack in Karachi
- Gujarat: Journalist working for local daily found dead in his Junagadh office
- Watch: How floods throw normal life out of gear across country
- Know what Ranveer Singh has to say about Akshay Kumar
- A love story for Akshay Kumar in toilet? Details inside
- Wondering if Ranveer Singh is on board Deepika Padukone’s ‘Padmavati’? Details inside
- Saif Ali Khan finds Kareena Kapoor very sexy in 'Yeh Mera Dil' song
- Donald Trump demands special prosecutor to probe Hillary Clinton allegations