Now, fight the flab with humorous weight-loss app Carrot Fit
Washington: A new app, Carrot Fit, can help you lose weight in a humorous way.
Carrot Fit isn't all that different from earlier gen of the "motivational" app. App's moniker name comes from the "Carrot and Stick" method of training, wherein one receives rewards and punishments to enforce good behavior, TechCrunch reported.
The app is aimed at people having a sense of humour about their body, as opposed to those who are sensitive about it.
The Carrot family of apps includes Carrot To-Do and Carrot Alarm , both of which seem to take a note from GlaDOS, the vicious and sarcastic AI voice in the Portal games.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you