36 more dengue cases in Delhi
New Delhi: Another 36 people in the national capital were today detected with dengue taking the total number of people affected by the mosquito-borne disease this season to 1,904.
While 35 new cases were reported from East, South and North Delhi Corporation areas, one was from New Delhi Municipal Corporation (NDMC).
So far, four persons have died here due to dengue.
South Delhi Municipal Corporation reported the maximum number of 738 cases, while 617 cases were detected from the North Delhi Municipal Corporation area and 489 from East Delhi Municipal Corporation.
Other cases were reported from NDMC and Delhi cantonment areas.
Last year, 976 cases were reported and five deaths took place while in 2010, a total of 5,994 dengue cases and eight deaths were recorded in the capital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- LIVE: Videos of Indian casualties on Pakistani channels 'doctored', say Army sources
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’