36 more dengue cases in Delhi
New Delhi: Another 36 people in the national capital were today detected with dengue taking the total number of people affected by the mosquito-borne disease this season to 1,904.
While 35 new cases were reported from East, South and North Delhi Corporation areas, one was from New Delhi Municipal Corporation (NDMC).
So far, four persons have died here due to dengue.
South Delhi Municipal Corporation reported the maximum number of 738 cases, while 617 cases were detected from the North Delhi Municipal Corporation area and 489 from East Delhi Municipal Corporation.
Other cases were reported from NDMC and Delhi cantonment areas.
Last year, 976 cases were reported and five deaths took place while in 2010, a total of 5,994 dengue cases and eight deaths were recorded in the capital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Ayodhya dispute: SC asks parties to solve matter amicably, offers mediation
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- This fiery speech by Yogi Adityanath in Parliament on communal riots is setting internet on fire - MUST WATCH
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Team Yogi Adityanath: List of Yogi's ministers with their portfolios - Check who got what