Dr Reddy`s launches skin moisturising cream in India
New Delhi: Drug major Dr Reddy's Laboratories today launched Rebask cream used for moisturising skin in the Indian market.
"The cream is an advanced, Ceramide dominant, non-greasy and quick absorbing formulation that helps in moisturisation of skin," the company said in a statement.
The product also forms an skin barrier that prevents loss of moisture through the skin, it added.
The Rebask cream is available as a 50 gm tube pack, Dr Reddy's Laboratories said.
Shares of Dr Reddy's Laboratories today closed at Rs 2,283.15 per scrip on BSE, down 5.22 per cent from their previous close.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Five simple tips to eat healthy!