Dr Reddy`s launches skin moisturising cream in India
New Delhi: Drug major Dr Reddy's Laboratories today launched Rebask cream used for moisturising skin in the Indian market.
"The cream is an advanced, Ceramide dominant, non-greasy and quick absorbing formulation that helps in moisturisation of skin," the company said in a statement.
The product also forms an skin barrier that prevents loss of moisture through the skin, it added.
The Rebask cream is available as a 50 gm tube pack, Dr Reddy's Laboratories said.
Shares of Dr Reddy's Laboratories today closed at Rs 2,283.15 per scrip on BSE, down 5.22 per cent from their previous close.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley