Dr Reddy`s launches skin moisturising cream in India
New Delhi: Drug major Dr Reddy's Laboratories today launched Rebask cream used for moisturising skin in the Indian market.
"The cream is an advanced, Ceramide dominant, non-greasy and quick absorbing formulation that helps in moisturisation of skin," the company said in a statement.
The product also forms an skin barrier that prevents loss of moisture through the skin, it added.
The Rebask cream is available as a 50 gm tube pack, Dr Reddy's Laboratories said.
Shares of Dr Reddy's Laboratories today closed at Rs 2,283.15 per scrip on BSE, down 5.22 per cent from their previous close.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Admissions 2015: Know India's best ranking Universities
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Watch: Top 25 Headlines @ 12 pm
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon
- Missing UK schoolgirls seen carrying Kalashnikov rifle in ISIS's Raqqa?
- Met Dawood Ibrahim in London, he wanted to return to India: Ram Jethmalani