Google confirms Paleo as hottest diet of 2013
Washington: Google trends annual Zeitgeist list has confirmed that Paleo diet was 2013's most searched diet.
The diet's basis is that people should eat what was available to the caveman in the earlier days, and avoid all processed foods, grains and dairy, according to Examiner.com.
Google Trends has predicted that Gluten-free and Paleo is going to be 2014's most popular diet plans.
About three million people follow Paleo diet, which is roughly one per cent of the population.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state