Google confirms Paleo as hottest diet of 2013
Washington: Google trends annual Zeitgeist list has confirmed that Paleo diet was 2013's most searched diet.
The diet's basis is that people should eat what was available to the caveman in the earlier days, and avoid all processed foods, grains and dairy, according to Examiner.com.
Google Trends has predicted that Gluten-free and Paleo is going to be 2014's most popular diet plans.
About three million people follow Paleo diet, which is roughly one per cent of the population.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- What Yakub Memon did in minutes before being hanged
- Meeting called by Speaker fails to end Parliament logjam; government indicates all-party meet