Placenta face mask top `anti-aging treatment choice for women`
New York: Placenta face mask, which uses stem cells from a sheep`s placenta to boost collagen and tighten skin, has emerged as the most preferred anti-aging treatments for British women aged 30 and over, a new survey has revealed.
The survey conducted by MyVoucherCodes.co.uk surveyed 2,173 British women aged 30 and over and asked them about the unusual treatments that they were willing to try if provided for free.
Placenta face mask, topped the popularity poll, closely followed by bee venom and `vampire` facials, which uses patient`s own blood to create a platelet-rich plasma, which is then applied to the face, the New York Daily News reported.
Top ten unusual anti-aging treatments:
1. Placenta face masks - 45 percent
2. Bee venom - 41 percent
3. Vampire face masks - 39 percent
4. Leeches - 38 percent
5. Sperm facial- 30 percent
6. Bird poo facial - 25 percent
7. Cryotherapy treatment - 21 percent
8. Cactus massage - 19 percent
9. Urine therapy - 15 percent
Solid gold facial - 14 percent
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj