Doubts cast over existence of elusive G-spot
London: The subject of G-spot - considered as female paradise by many- has come under close scrutiny yet again as US gynaecologists now claim to have found the so-called ‘sex button’ during the postmortem of an 83-year-old woman.
However, TV presenter and sex expert Tracey Cox is unconvinced.
“We still don’t know if the G-spot exists. This was an area found on a dead body that was bluish and grape-like – but how do we know that it felt pleasurable when stimulated? ” the Mirror quoted her as saying.
“There is no doubt that the area on the front vaginal wall, about one to two inches inside a woman, is ultra sensitive to stimulation, but we don’t know if there’s a particular spot. It’s also rather difficult to access – certainly by anything that men were born with!
“But there are sex toys that make it easier to reach the area, which when stimulated gives you a wanting-to-pee sensation that’s soon replaced by strong erotic feelings. But in the end, it’s something women either like, or don’t.”
Apparently, even if the G-spot does exist, the chances of your partner finding it during rumpy-pumpy are quite unlikely, which implies that there’s a lot of ladies out there faking it.
Theories are rampant as to the actual anatomy of G-spot, which is claimed to have been found 60 years ago.
Some think that it’s just an extension of the clitoris, which makes them sound rather like present-day members of the Flat Earth Society, while the Italians claim to have found physiological evidence using ultrasound scans.
They reported that women who have orgasms during intercourse have an area of thicker tissue in their nether regions.
“Women who have front wall orgasms say they feel completely different and that they are more intense,” said Tracey.
“But whether it results in a simply mind-blowing orgasm or just nice feelings for you, it’s definitely worth exploring.”
While it’s irrefutable that men have a prostate, scientists have for many years have been unsuccessful in finding a G-spot and the new claims remain disputed.
According to some experts, G-spot exists only in some women, while some believe that the front wall of the vagina is very sensitive and others believe that the whole idea is nonsense.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP: Jammu-bound Muri Express derails in Kaushambi
- Five unmanned parachute-like objects spotted over Mumbai airport
- CBSE Board Class 12th Exam Results 2015 declared
- Delhi's 2015 CBSE Class 12 topper M Gayatri talks to Zee Media
- Jaipur girl Mini Rajpal wins Miss India Deaf 2015!
- Dawood's intercepted phone calls prove yet again he is in Pakistan
- Mumbai architecture creates double decker bus from scrap!
- No respite from heat for next three days: IMD
- Watch: Mumbai cops find new secret agents in housewives!
- One year of Modi govt: PM addresses mega rally in Mathura
- DNA: Sikh man in New Zealand removed his turban to help injured kid
- One year of Modi govt: PM promises to fulfil aspirations
- Police registers case after parachute-like objects were spotted over Mumbai airport
- Growing medical negligence in Delhi's AIIMS
- Hundreds die as heat wave continues in India
- Heatwave claims over 550 lives so far, Delhi saw hottest day
- Cbse.nic.in & cbseresults.nic.in Class 12th XII Results 2015: CBSE Board Class 12th XII Exam Results 2015 declared
- LIVE - Cbse.nic.in & cbseresults.nic.in Class 12th XII Results 2015: CBSE Board Class 12th XII Exam Results 2015 to be announced shortly
- Check cbseresults.nic.in for CBSE Class 12 result 2015
- Check WBBSE (wbresults.nic.in) Class 12th Results: West Bengal Board (wbscvet.org) Higher Secondary Class XII Vocational Results to be declared today at 4 PM
- Two dead, over 100 injured as Muri Express derails in UP; Prabhu announces Rs 2 lakhs ex-gratia for kin of dead
- PM Narendra Modi's Mathura rally: As it happened
- CBSE Class 12 results out: Here's how you can check
- Public rally on 100 days of AAP govt: As it happened
- Arvind Kejriwal's Aam Aadmi Party changes its logo
- One year of NDA govt: PM Modi writes open letter to nation, promises to transform India
- World optimistic about India: PM Narendra Modi on 1 year of NDA govt
- Unidentified flying objects spotted over Mumbai airport not motorised: Home Department
- Militants kill five, target telecoms in Kashmir attacks
- Bharatiya Janata Party lacks majority for Ram Temple, Article 370: Amit Shah