Easy homemade packs to remove skin tan
Zee Media Bureau/Shruti Saxena
New Delhi: Summer is here with all its heat, sweat and high humidity levels which can seriously damage your skin. A lot of care must be taken in order to avoid beauty woes like body tanning.
Tanning occurs when there is increased production of melanin in the skin which comes up when the UV rays come in contact with skin.
Here are a few easy homemade packs to get rid of skin tan naturally:
-Aloe vera gel: It has wonder benefits when it comes to skin as just by rubbing a little amount of aloe vera gel, you can get rid of tan in just about 2-3 months of regular use. Not just this, it is also helpful in curing blisters, insect bites, eczema etcetera.
-Raw papaya pack: Grate a little raw papaya and use it as a mask on your skin regularly for 2-3 months. It effectively removes tan and will eventually lead to fairer complexion.
- Cucumber juice and rose water pack: Take some rose water, cucumber juice and a dash of lemon juice in a bowl, now mix it all well. Apply this paste once a day to effectively reduce tan and see the difference yourself.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok