Easy homemade packs to remove skin tan
Zee Media Bureau/Shruti Saxena
New Delhi: Summer is here with all its heat, sweat and high humidity levels which can seriously damage your skin. A lot of care must be taken in order to avoid beauty woes like body tanning.
Tanning occurs when there is increased production of melanin in the skin which comes up when the UV rays come in contact with skin.
Here are a few easy homemade packs to get rid of skin tan naturally:
-Aloe vera gel: It has wonder benefits when it comes to skin as just by rubbing a little amount of aloe vera gel, you can get rid of tan in just about 2-3 months of regular use. Not just this, it is also helpful in curing blisters, insect bites, eczema etcetera.
-Raw papaya pack: Grate a little raw papaya and use it as a mask on your skin regularly for 2-3 months. It effectively removes tan and will eventually lead to fairer complexion.
- Cucumber juice and rose water pack: Take some rose water, cucumber juice and a dash of lemon juice in a bowl, now mix it all well. Apply this paste once a day to effectively reduce tan and see the difference yourself.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- Shiv Sena slams HC order banning erection of pandals on roads
- Top leader of NSCN(K) arrested for Manipur attacks by NIA
- Vijender Singh turns professional boxer, to miss 2016 Rio Olympics
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him
- Vijender Singh brings down curtains on India career, turns professional