Stinky feet?Try these tips to get rid of it
Stinky feet are a common problem which must have bothered all of us sometime in our lives. We often neglect this problem, but at times it can be quite embarrassing and unpleasant for you and people around you. The pungent odour coming from your feet can make you and others in your presence very uncomfortable.
So, try these simple tips to avoid such a situation:
-Wear clean dry socks everyday and change them often if your feet get sweaty. Put on comfortable shoes and not tight fitted ones, that allows your feet to breath. Avoid wearing the same pair of shoes two days in a row if possible. Instead, wear different shoes on successive days so that they have a minimum of 24 hours to dry out. That will prevent them from sweating and decrease the chances of foot odour developing.
- Use antibacterial soap on your feet everyday. You can also sprinkle baking soda or baby powder in your shoes when you take them off. These are easily available and won’t cost you much too.
-You can use either tea bags or lemon for a foot bath. Tea contains tannic acid which will work to prevent sweating and eliminating odour. Also lemon can do the same for you. Keep repeating this on a weekly basis.
- You can try using a spray deodorant or antiperspirant on your feet, it works well and is nothing less than a specialist foot product.
- Avoid wearing plastic shoes and instead stick to leather or canvas ones as they let your feet breathe.
- Give yourself a mini pedicure from time to time. Just wash and lotion your feet, trim your nails and keep them clean.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- J Jayalalithaa passes away: Know what all she left behind in assets
- RIP Amma: When Jayalalithaa sang one of her favourite songs, that too in Hindi - WATCH