Congress dares Dhumal to disclose assets, source of income
Shimla: State Congress leaders have dared former Chief Minister Prem Kumar Dhumal and his MP son Anurag Thakur to declare their assets and sources of income.
Himachal Pradesh Chief Parliamentary Secretaries Rakesh Kalia, Sohan Lal Thakur, Inderdutt Lakhanpal and Ajay Mahajan, all MLAs, issued a joint statement today defending HPCC president Sukhvinder Singh Thakur against whom BJP had made charges of not declaring assets.
They said the HPCC president was the first leader in the state to declare his assets after being elected MLA but claimed that both Dhumal and Thakur have not declared their assets despite repeated demands.
They claimed that BJP had made "false and baseless" allegations against Thakur.
They alleged that BJP leaders had amassed huge wealth through illegal means during the previous government.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- I am surviving only on 25% of my liver today, says Big B
- Aamir Khan's 'intolerance' comment kicks up row
- Ram Mandir in Ayodhya will be built soon, says Thawar Chand Gehlot
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Aamir Khan feels intolerance growing in India, says his wife suggested moving out of India
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?