HP Govt to table benami land report in Assembly
Shimla: The Himachal Pradesh government
on Friday decided to table the Report of the Inquiry Commission on
benami land transactions in the state assembly during the
ongoing Budget session.
The Home and Revenue Departments were asked by the state
Cabinet to take immediate action in the cases mentioned in the
The Cabinet also approved extension of the Commission`s
term till May 31.
The Commission, headed by Justice (Retd) D P Sood, had
submitted its report to the government last week.
The Cabinet also revised the rates of travelling and
daily allowance of employees. It fixed the revised rates on
the basis of grade pay with maximum daily allowance of Rs 250
for officers with grade Pay of Rs 10,000 or above and lowest
allowance of Rs 130 for those with grade pay of Rs 3,000 and
The travelling allowance and hotel charges for various
categories of employees were also revised on the same basis.
The Cabinet also increased the fixed travelling allowance
of field functionaries like panchayat secretaries and mukhiya
sevika in Rural Development department by nearly 100 per cent
from Rs 105 to Rs 200 and for other functionaries from Rs 75
to Rs 150.
It approved the decision to provide two increments to the
employees adopting permanent family planning after having two
or less surviving daughters under the `Beti Hai Anmol Scheme`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- BMC election 2017 results LIVE: BJP's tally rises to 82 after Atul Shah wins in lottery, Shiv Sena bags 84; CM Fadnavis hails PM Modi's clean governance
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results LIVE: BJP registers emphatic win; PM Narendra Modi says it's a great start to 2017
- Solapur Municipal Corporation Elections 2017: Shiv Sena wins, BJP runners-up
- Thane Municipal Corporation Elections 2017 Results LIVE: Shiv Sena set for clear majority, leading in 51 seats, BJP in 17