No respite from cold, icy wind sweeps Himachal
Dharamsala: Icy winds continued to sweep Himachal Pradesh even as it was a bright day with sun shining in most of the areas on Saturday.
With upper mountain ranges experiencing light to moderate snowfall, there was no respite from extreme cold conditions.
Keylong, headquarters of Lahaul and Spiti district, was
the coldest at minimum minus 11.6 degrees Celsius, followed by
Kalpa in Kinaur district at minus 5.6 deg C.
Elsewhere, Manali recorded a low of minus 2.2 deg C and
Solan minus 0.2 deg C.
The minimum temperature in Shimla was 0.5 deg C. Dharamsala was comparatively warmer at 4.7 deg C.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Assam Board (seba.net.in & resultsassam.nic.in): SEBA HSLC / AHM class 10th Results 2015 to be announced today
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi