No respite from cold, icy wind sweeps Himachal
Dharamsala: Icy winds continued to sweep Himachal Pradesh even as it was a bright day with sun shining in most of the areas on Saturday.
With upper mountain ranges experiencing light to moderate snowfall, there was no respite from extreme cold conditions.
Keylong, headquarters of Lahaul and Spiti district, was
the coldest at minimum minus 11.6 degrees Celsius, followed by
Kalpa in Kinaur district at minus 5.6 deg C.
Elsewhere, Manali recorded a low of minus 2.2 deg C and
Solan minus 0.2 deg C.
The minimum temperature in Shimla was 0.5 deg C. Dharamsala was comparatively warmer at 4.7 deg C.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!