No respite from cold, icy wind sweeps Himachal
Dharamsala: Icy winds continued to sweep Himachal Pradesh even as it was a bright day with sun shining in most of the areas on Saturday.
With upper mountain ranges experiencing light to moderate snowfall, there was no respite from extreme cold conditions.
Keylong, headquarters of Lahaul and Spiti district, was
the coldest at minimum minus 11.6 degrees Celsius, followed by
Kalpa in Kinaur district at minus 5.6 deg C.
Elsewhere, Manali recorded a low of minus 2.2 deg C and
Solan minus 0.2 deg C.
The minimum temperature in Shimla was 0.5 deg C. Dharamsala was comparatively warmer at 4.7 deg C.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!