No respite from cold, icy wind sweeps Himachal
Dharamsala: Icy winds continued to sweep Himachal Pradesh even as it was a bright day with sun shining in most of the areas on Saturday.
With upper mountain ranges experiencing light to moderate snowfall, there was no respite from extreme cold conditions.
Keylong, headquarters of Lahaul and Spiti district, was
the coldest at minimum minus 11.6 degrees Celsius, followed by
Kalpa in Kinaur district at minus 5.6 deg C.
Elsewhere, Manali recorded a low of minus 2.2 deg C and
Solan minus 0.2 deg C.
The minimum temperature in Shimla was 0.5 deg C. Dharamsala was comparatively warmer at 4.7 deg C.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amit Shah interacts with journalists at BJP office
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- PM Modi host 'Diwali Milan' for media
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists, says Farooq Abdullah
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Day/Night Test: Cricketers mock DRS, Nigel Llong decision on Nathan Lyon howler