Over 950 bottles of illegal liquor seized in HP
Nahan: Over 950 bottles of liquor were on Wednesday
seized from a house of a restaurant owner in Kolar village of
"83 boxes (996 bottles) of liquor was seized in a raid
from the house of Amar Singh, who runs a restaurant," Sanjiv
Lakhanpal, Additional SP Sirmour said.
Singh managed to escape in the raid.
A case was registered under relevant sections of Excise
Act against Lal Singh, father of Amar Singh who was reportedly
present at home at the time of raid.
The family members of Singh failed to show any valid
permit for keeping such a huge quantity of liquor, police
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- WATCH: At 430/9, India needed 24 runs to avoid follow on. What Kapil Dev did next will blow your mind!
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it