Senior citizens in HP to get free denture service
Shimla: The Himachal Pradesh government
today announced a welfare programme providing free denture
service to senior citizens of the state.
Chief Minister Prem Kumar Dhumal launched the `Happy
Smile Denture for All` scheme under which people above 65
years of age would be provided artificial teeth free of cost.
The service would be made available at 76 health centres
in the state and about 10,000 senior citizens would be
benefited from it in the next three years, an official
release said here.
On the occasion of 63rd Himachal Day function at Rohru in
Shimla district, Dhumal said his government is trying hard to
provide best health care facilities to the people at their
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days