Senior citizens in HP to get free denture service
Shimla: The Himachal Pradesh government
today announced a welfare programme providing free denture
service to senior citizens of the state.
Chief Minister Prem Kumar Dhumal launched the `Happy
Smile Denture for All` scheme under which people above 65
years of age would be provided artificial teeth free of cost.
The service would be made available at 76 health centres
in the state and about 10,000 senior citizens would be
benefited from it in the next three years, an official
release said here.
On the occasion of 63rd Himachal Day function at Rohru in
Shimla district, Dhumal said his government is trying hard to
provide best health care facilities to the people at their
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video