Senior citizens in HP to get free denture service
Shimla: The Himachal Pradesh government
today announced a welfare programme providing free denture
service to senior citizens of the state.
Chief Minister Prem Kumar Dhumal launched the `Happy
Smile Denture for All` scheme under which people above 65
years of age would be provided artificial teeth free of cost.
The service would be made available at 76 health centres
in the state and about 10,000 senior citizens would be
benefited from it in the next three years, an official
release said here.
On the occasion of 63rd Himachal Day function at Rohru in
Shimla district, Dhumal said his government is trying hard to
provide best health care facilities to the people at their
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman's controversial tweet on Yakub Memon a 'contempt of court'?
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- Lalu Prasad Yadav calls PM Modi ''Kans'', BJP ''Bharat Jalao Party''
- What's the motive behind politicising Yakub Memon's death penalty?
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Punjab's Gurdaspur; 3 killed