Slight intensity earthquake hits Himachal Pradesh
New Delhi: A slight intensity quake on Thursday night hit Dharamsala region in the northern hill state of Himachal Pradesh.
The tremor, measuring 3 on Richter Scale, occurred at 8:30 PM, the IMD said here.
There were no immediate reports of any injuries or damage.
On Wednesday, Himachal Pradesh was rocked by two slight intensity earthquakes within a span of 45 minutes. Both the quakes struck the Chamba-Lahul Spiti region.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Massive storm at JNU over Afzal Guru as 'anti-India' slogans raised; university orders disciplinary enquiry
- Superstar Shah Rukh Khan's CPL franchise is now Trinbago Knight Riders
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- Came to Mumbai from Pakistan to select 26/11 attack sites, David Headley tells Mumbai court
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf