Slight intensity earthquake hits Himachal Pradesh
New Delhi: A slight intensity quake on Thursday night hit Dharamsala region in the northern hill state of Himachal Pradesh.
The tremor, measuring 3 on Richter Scale, occurred at 8:30 PM, the IMD said here.
There were no immediate reports of any injuries or damage.
On Wednesday, Himachal Pradesh was rocked by two slight intensity earthquakes within a span of 45 minutes. Both the quakes struck the Chamba-Lahul Spiti region.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- India becomes full member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- Singapore Airlines plane catches fire at Changi Airport
- Govt's insensitivity towards Pampore terror attack martyrs leaves nation stunned
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer Wadiar ties knot with princess Trishika Singh of Dungarpur, Rajasthan
- Euro 2016: Belgium beat Hungary 4-0 to reach quarterfinal as Yannick Carrasco scores final goal
- Singapore Airlines flight caught fire during emergency landing at Changi Airport - Details here
- New survey reveals why men resort to unprotected sex
- 4.7 magnitude earthquake hits India-Bangladesh border region
- Google pays musical tribute to Bollywood legend RD Burman on his 77th birth anniversary! - See pic