Slight intensity earthquake hits Himachal Pradesh
New Delhi: A slight intensity quake on Thursday night hit Dharamsala region in the northern hill state of Himachal Pradesh.
The tremor, measuring 3 on Richter Scale, occurred at 8:30 PM, the IMD said here.
There were no immediate reports of any injuries or damage.
On Wednesday, Himachal Pradesh was rocked by two slight intensity earthquakes within a span of 45 minutes. Both the quakes struck the Chamba-Lahul Spiti region.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Team Yogi Adityanath: List of Yogi's ministers with their portfolios - Check who got what