Slight intensity earthquake hits Himachal Pradesh
New Delhi: A slight intensity quake on Thursday night hit Dharamsala region in the northern hill state of Himachal Pradesh.
The tremor, measuring 3 on Richter Scale, occurred at 8:30 PM, the IMD said here.
There were no immediate reports of any injuries or damage.
On Wednesday, Himachal Pradesh was rocked by two slight intensity earthquakes within a span of 45 minutes. Both the quakes struck the Chamba-Lahul Spiti region.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dengue cases on the rise in Delhi - Is the govt waiting for another epidemic?
- JNU student accuses fellow PhD scholar and AISA member of rape
- Sukhoi 30MKI posted in Arunachal Pradesh; Kiren Rijiju lauds development
- Olympic medalist PV Sindhu returns to Hyderabad; receives grand welcome
- Twelve-year-old ISIS suicide bomber caught and arrested in Iraq
- Rohit Shetty's 'Ram Lakhan' remake not happening anymore? Here's what we know so far!
- Gionee S6s smartphone for selfie lovers to be launched in India today
- Rio Olympics 2016: Sakshi Malik, PV Sindhu shine for India; USA top tally with 121 medals
- US Republican voters not happy with Donald Trump as presidential nominee: Poll
- Renault Kwid 1.0-litre to be launched in India today