Will reply to Vigilance questions after Modi`s rally: Dhumal
Hamirpur: Former Chief Minister P K Dhumal, who has received a questionnaire from the state Vigilance and Anti-Corruption Bureau about grant of various approvals by his government to Himachal Pradesh Cricket Association headed by his son Anurag Thakur, on Thursday said he would submit his reply after Narendra Modi`s rally at Sujanpur on February 16.
Talking to reporters, Dhumal said," I will reply after Narendra Modi`s Sujanpur rally."
He said he had nothing to worry as everything had been done as per the rules and all codal formalities were fulfilled and legal opinion was sought for the approvals.
Dhumal, who is in Sujanpur to supervise the arrangements for Modi`s rally, alleged, "fearing its rout in the coming Lok Sabha elections across the country, especially in Himachal, Congress is raking up such issues that have no relevance".
Dhumal claimed that Sujanpur rally would be a grand success and more than two lakh people from various parts of the state would attend the rally.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- Two Indians freed from ISIS captivity in Libya to head home, fate of other two unknown
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'