77 PMGSY projects sanctioned for Jammu district: J&K Govt
Jammu: As many as 77 projects under Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojana (PMGSY) have been sanctioned for the Jammu district at a cost of Rs 145.15 crore, the state government today said.
The projects, covering a length of over 343.26 km, were sanctioned under phase III to IX, Minister of State for Industries and Commerce Sajjad Ahmed Kitchloo told the Assembly.
Till January this year, a total of Rs 96.10 crore out of the alloted fund has been utilised, he added.
Kichloo added that an amount of Rs 126.08 crores was allocated for various road connectivity schemes under road sector state plan 2012-13 in Jammu district.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16