77 PMGSY projects sanctioned for Jammu district: J&K Govt
Jammu: As many as 77 projects under Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojana (PMGSY) have been sanctioned for the Jammu district at a cost of Rs 145.15 crore, the state government today said.
The projects, covering a length of over 343.26 km, were sanctioned under phase III to IX, Minister of State for Industries and Commerce Sajjad Ahmed Kitchloo told the Assembly.
Till January this year, a total of Rs 96.10 crore out of the alloted fund has been utilised, he added.
Kichloo added that an amount of Rs 126.08 crores was allocated for various road connectivity schemes under road sector state plan 2012-13 in Jammu district.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Farmers' woes: Why are farmers forced to sell onions at lower prices?
- Onion farmers' woes: Why are farmers forced to sell onions at lower prices? - Part II
- Onion farmers' woes: Why are farmers forced to sell onions at lower prices? - Part III
- Clash between two football players leaves one dead
- Is the bread you are buying increasing your risk of cancer?
- Benjam Netanyahu rejects French peace initiative, offers to meet Mahmoud Abbas
- Watch: This self-healing insulator can fix the cracks in all your e-wearables!
- Errors by BCCI selectors: Right squad, wrong spellings!
- IPL 9: Rohit Sharma vows Mumbai Indians will make a strong comeback next season
- Narendra Modi in Tehran: India, Iran joint statement - Full Text