77 PMGSY projects sanctioned for Jammu district: J&K Govt
Jammu: As many as 77 projects under Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojana (PMGSY) have been sanctioned for the Jammu district at a cost of Rs 145.15 crore, the state government today said.
The projects, covering a length of over 343.26 km, were sanctioned under phase III to IX, Minister of State for Industries and Commerce Sajjad Ahmed Kitchloo told the Assembly.
Till January this year, a total of Rs 96.10 crore out of the alloted fund has been utilised, he added.
Kichloo added that an amount of Rs 126.08 crores was allocated for various road connectivity schemes under road sector state plan 2012-13 in Jammu district.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video