Army jawan killed in landmine blast in J&K
Nashik: A 22-year-old Army jawan was killed
in a landmine blast in Jammu and Kashmir`s Naushera region on
Monday, family sources said Thursday.
The deceased Ganeshshyam Govind was a resident of
Ajang-Vadel village in Malegaon taluka.
His body will be brought to his native place for funeral
tomorrow, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- PM Modi breaks silence on Dadri lynching incident
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!